Handling Post-Divorce Modifications

For some people, the journalization of a Decree of Divorce or Dissolution may be the end of the legal process. However, at times, certain issues may require additional modifications for child custody, parenting time, child support and spousal support.  Life changes happen, such as finding or losing a job, relocating to another state, or remarrying and starting a new family.  These common situations may require modification of a previous court order.   The Family Law team at The Family Law and Fertility Law Group are equipped to work with clients in the event a post-decree issue presents itself down the line.  

Schedule a consultation by calling us at 513-455-4700 if you are seeking representation for a post-decree matter.