Matters Impacting Children

Legal matters surrounding children are equally as important whether you are an unmarried parent, a grandparent or another third-party with legal interest in a custody case.

Whether the matter involves custodial rights, parenting or companionship time, paternity establishment or child support, our team is uniquely qualified to advocate and advise our clients to achieve the best possible result.  Our attorneys consist of numerous trained Guardian Ad Litems, a Parenting Coordinator and a former Juvenile Court Magistrate.

Schedule a consultation by calling us at 513-455-4700 if you are seeking representation for a juvenile court issue.